|After his experience in the financial due diligence practice of
one of the nation’s largest accounting firms, Bryan deBettencourt
founded Transaction Services, LLC in 2002 in response to what he viewed
as substantial gap in the quality of client service delivery versus
the fees being paid. In his experience, traditional accounting and
tax firms often produce expensive and expansive boilerplate due diligence
products which are limited in scope, produced by inexperienced personnel,
and consistently balance-sheet focused. Simply put, these products
are a basic regurgitation of historical operating information and
do not provide any true sense of deal economics, true recurring cash
flows, or express any actionable opinions or conclusions.
Mr. deBettencourt has over ten years of professional experience providing
business and financial consulting services including over six years
of public accounting, due diligence and transaction experience working
on more than 100+ transactions in numerous industries. Since 2002,
Transaction Services, LLC has provided a broad range of services to
corporate and private equity buyers, including buy-side diligence,
purchase price adjustments, closing balance sheet analyses and forecast
Mr. deBettencourt has a BS in Business Administration and Masters
in Accounting from the University of North Carolina – Chapel
- We treat every customer's transaction as if it was our own. As investors ourselves, we understand what it takes to get a deal done.
- We don't waste your time and money on historical regurgitation
- We attempt to "bridge" the past to what's most important - anticipated
- We spend our time on issues that are important to the investor.
- We have an opinion. Many traditional accounting firms are often
hesitant to share their true thoughts due to their "auditing"
ties. We are not.